Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Little Joe's FKK experience



This is a story that I and a dear friend of mine...Little Joe, who is a well established author in his own right, have written for your enjoyment.  He approached me with this idea.  I have never co-authored anything before, so this was virgin territory for me.  I do so hope you enjoy this.
Please leave comments to let us know what you think of our collaboration.



Thank you & Danke schön,
Little Joe & Deine Freundin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Author's Disclaimer*

This is a work of fiction, to be enjoyed by all those of legal age, interested in erotic and non-erotic stories.
If you are underage, do not read any further.
© 2011 Deine Freundin & Little Joe.  All Rights Reserved.
Copying, Duplicating, Re-posting, or use in any way, other than for the reader's personal enjoyment is
STRICTLY prohibited without the written consent from "either" of the authors.
annajuist@yahoo.de
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Little Joe's FKK experience
by Little Joe & Deine Freundin



Part one




Oh no!  I shouldn't of course have bet on things I didn't know anything about; on the other hand it probably wouldn't have helped if I had.  I always lose bets.

What I'd bet on was a basketball game between some stupid American teams: the New York Knickers and the Pittsburgh Panties, or some ridiculous names like that.  And the Knickers, or was it the Panties, and been slam dunked or something and here was me losing the bet.

I was away on business in Germany, and as usual when I was away on business I'd amused myself going on line to my favourite site.  All right, yes it was the one with the naked ladies on it, but that wasn't the main reason.  There was this silly chat room where people bet each other on whatever sporting event was taking place and the loser had to do something embarrassing.

Of course I'd lost - well what do I know about basketball, stupid American game, and now I had to pay up.  And what did I have to do: only find a girl, a stranger and ask her if she would take a photograph of me in the nude, that's all.  How embarrassing can you get. I didn't have to get her to do it - only ask her - but if she said yes I had to go through with it.  Of course she'd say no, but what an embarrassment!

I had to do it of course.  I couldn't just pretend.  There's no point in that sort of game if you don't pay up.  There was however a snag.  No way was I up to making such a request in German.  I would have to find somebody who spoke English, and only one person came to mind.

So there was nothing for it.  I took a deep breath, went out my hotel room, and set off.  I had determined to get it over with as quickly as possible.

Heart thumping, I walked down the stairs and into the hotel lobby.  And there she was, the hotel receptionist, the spitting image of the blonde one from ABBA.  Oh my proverbial God.  I couldn't ask the blonde one from ABBA, but of course she wasn't really her, and I'd made up my mind.  I walked straight up to her trying to look insouciant, but my face was burning and my knees were trembling.

"Excuse me," I said, and I could hear my voice trembling.  I looked at her name badge, "Excuse me Anna."

"Yes," she looked at me smiling.

This was it.  Now or never.  I had to get it over with.  She looked nice.  She looked the sort of lady that wouldn't bawl me out because I said something stupid.

"I know this sounds stupid," I could tell I was burbling, the words coming out in a rush, "but you see I lost this bet and as a result I have to ask you something."

"You lost a bet?" she looked at me quizzically.

"Yes, and I have to ask you something."

I felt my face burning and my voice dried up.

"Well go on then."

"Will you photograph me in the nude?"

There, I'd said it.  I'd actually said it.  It was over.  She'd say no.  I could go back to my room.  I could report back to the site on the completion of the bet.  My palpitations started to subside a bit.

She was looking at me.  Her eyes had opened a little wider.  Then her face broke into a huge grin.

"Of course," she said, "no problem.  Where's the camera?"




°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°


Part two



Since my divorce, I had become much more free with the way I was living my life.  Open to more outrageous behaviour.  Enjoying life to the fullest.

That is why I went along with what happened the other night, but was somewhat surprised at how wrong things went.

I was working late that night at the Hotel on the island, when I was approached by this very cute young man with a slight English accent.  I remembered his name was Joe from when he registered earlier that afternoon.  I couldn't help but remember him.  He seemed to have a charming innocence about him, that made him quite attractive.  He looked at me as if he knew me, but I knew that was impossible.  I do get many stares from those that meet me for the first time.  I have a striking resemblance to Agnetha Fältskog, the blond singer from ABBA.

Anyways, he asked me to do him a favour for him.  He went on about he had lost a bet and that I was to photograph him in the nude.


I asked him, “Where’s the camera?”

Upon closer inspection, I noticed it was just his cell-phone.

Since it was dark outside, I convinced Joe, we should do this quickly behind the Hotel.  It backed up against the beach.  We could proceed with his request outside the laundry room out back.  He seemed very surprised that I would go along with his outlandish request.  I let him know it was a very slow evening and that I could get my assistant to cover for me, which she was happy to do.

With Ingrid at the helm, I led Joe through the corridors and soon exited the Hotel’s laundry facility.  The section behind the door was very dark, but the area was somewhat lit by the rising evening moon as the sun had already set some hours ago.  There were some picnic tables that were used by the staff, so I informed Joe we could take some pictures there in relative privacy.

I had my back turned to my new found friend and proceeded to disrobe.  It did not take me long to remove everything, since I only had on a summer dress, panties and flip-flops.  My breasts have always been very firm, so I had no need for a brassier.

With camera in hand, I turned around in time to see a totally nude Joe turning around at the same time.  The look on his face was one of shock, glee, fright, joy…..

He was looking at my nude form and by the looks of his little penis, which was becoming harder by the second, he liked what he saw.  His penis was not large, but when erect, was still pleasurable to look at.

He began to stammer, “….A….wwww…why are you naked?”

I in turned asked the same question of him.  “But you said, I was to take a picture of you in the nude?”

My nipples began to get quite erect from the cool night air.  Joe couldn't stop staring at them.  His gaze wondered further down to my cleanly shaven vagina.  It was then that he realized his boner was pointing angrily at me.  He covered it with both his hands.

He was so cute.  Apparently he was not used to showing his body to strangers.  I, on the other hand, have visited the FKK beach on the island many times.  I did get the hint that something awkward had just happened.

Joe, still stuttering in embarrassment, said, “I...I...think there has been some kind of a misunderstanding.  ' I ' was to be the one in the nude and you were to take a picture of me, while I was nude.”

I laughed at the mix-up.  “Apparently, there was something lost in translation.  OMG, I’m so embarrassed.  I thought it was kind of a silly request, but I don’t regret the outcome.”

Just then the light above the back door was turned on and the door began to open slowly.  We looked at each other and ran into the dunes leading to the beach.  I was running behind him and admired the view I was presented with.  He looked behind to see me following closely.  He kept his eyes locked on my bouncing breasts.

I turned around in time to see that two of our foreign cleaning staff ladies had come out for a cigarette break.  Both Joe and I hunched down on the ground and observed the two women.  They found our clothes on the tables and picked them up. I recognized one of the girls as Manuela.  She held my dress up to her body.  Then proceeded to take off her uniform and had the audacity to put MY summer dress on.

Joe, who had positioned himself behind me, was looking on as Manuela had disrobed to her very revealing undergarments.  His penis was still very erect and was starting to leak out some pre-cum.  It dripped onto my lower calf.  We were both in the doggy position.  One of my legs was between his and our shoulders were side by side.  I looked down at his penis and was delighted at what I saw.  I looked into Joe's eyes and he into mine.

I believe that we could have had sex right there in the dunes, under the stars, if it wasn't for the interruption of some Hotel guests that were coming up the path from the beach.

Before we were spotted, we both jumped up and ran along the top of the dunes.



°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°


Part three



Oh My God!  How had I got into this mess.  Even when she agreed I had thought that the worst would be that I would just strip naked, she would take a picture, then I would run back to the room.

Too embarrassed to look at her while I undressed I turned my back to her, and when I looked back there she was totally starkers!  You see when I had said I wanted her to photograph me in the nude she'd thought I'd meant she should be in the nude.  And now we were both completely naked.  And she had made me go outside and now here we were.  Me and the blonde one from ABBA starkers on the beach and some wretched women had come out the hotel and pinched our clothes.

"Very nice."

"What?" I wondered what was so nice.  Then I followed her gaze.  She was looking at my penis.  Oh no!  It was standing up like a stick of rock.  And a sticky as a stick of rock at that.  Well yours would be too if you were stark naked on the beach with the blonde one from ABBA.

I clasped my hands over it and stood knock kneed and trembling with embarrassment.  She however seemed comfortable in her nudity and was grinning broadly.

"What do we do now?" my voice was shaking.

"Well I can think of one thing..." and she pointed at the tip of my glistening penis.  Fully erect my hands wouldn't quite cover it all.

Yikes!  Was she suggesting I should pleasure myself out here on the beach.  While she watched!

"No, no!  I didn't mean that," I said, "I mean how do we get back in the hotel?"

"Oh," she looked disappointed, "well we walk up the path there and in through the door."

"But we can't!  We're both in the nude!"

"So?  Ingrid won't mind.  She's seen me in the nude before."

"But what about me?"

My voice was shaking at the thought that at some point I was going to have to appear naked, but I couldn't do it with my cock up!

"Well you've seen me in the nude as well."

"I didn't mean that.  I can't walk into the hotel nude.  Not like this."

"Not like what?"

"Like this."

"What?"

She was going to make me say it.  I was sure she knew what I meant but she was going to make me say it.

"My penis is erect," she'd seen my erect penis, but she made me say it all the same.

"Really?  I can't say I noticed,” and she gave a little wink, "well you'd better get it down then."

"How?"

"Well I can think of two ways.  One is very nice for you and one isn't."

"I know," I said, "you seem  happy enough to wander round starkers.  You can go back and get some clothes for me."

"Oh no," she said, "first of all you have to have your picture taken - if you remember!"  And secondly you got us it this so you can get us out."

"I can't.  Not with my...  With my penis like this.  I'd get arrested."

"And you don't want the nice way to get it down?"

"What?"

The penny dripped.  She was she suggesting sex on the beach.  Oh heck!  Women like that are so intimidating!  I could see she was amused by my predicament.  My cock went down immediately.

She looked at me slightly disappointed.

"Oh dear," she said, "at least I don't have to use the not so nice way."

"What was that?"

"A kick in the balls.  Come on.  Stand up straight.  Get your picture taken."

Oh My God!  The blasted picture.

"Now, what would be the most embarrassing picture?  I know.  Full frontal.  Put your hand on your hip, stick out your bum and pout."

"What!"

"You heard me."

"And you'll get my clothes if I agree?"

And she actually had me do those silly poses while she took pictures with my phone camera.  And then sent them to herself.

I have never been so embarrassed in my life, posing nude like a page three girl.

"Right," I said when at last she'd finished.  I was bright red and terrified in case the flash attracted somebody, "will you go and get some clothes for me?"

"Oh dear," she looked round, "I don't think I can."

"But you said you didn't mind going into the hotel naked."

"That was when there was only Ingrid there," she said, "I'm not doing it.  Not now - not with all those people there."

She pointed.  It was getting light now and a busload of revelers had just arrived and were entering the hotel.

"I'd die of embarrassment.  You have to do it."

She didn't look in the least as if she'd die of embarrassment.  She was just milking the situation.

"No way!"

"As I said.  You got us into this.  I know," she said picking two blades of grass.  One long and one short.  We'll see who draws the short straw.  Or in this case, grass."

Of course I drew the short one.  I was always going to draw the short one. I had a nasty suspicion there were two short ones.  Oh no!  Oh no!  I was going to have to walk into a hotel lobby with no clothes on.  I looked at Anna and a thought struck me.

"All right," I said, "if you'll let me take pictures of you first."

She smiled at the idea.

"Okay," she said and struck the same pose that she had made me use before.   I looked at her, standing there in the nude and the brightening light of the dawn.  She looked ravishing.  Her long corn coloured hair fell on to her naked shoulders framing an exquisite face.  Her breasts were not large, but they were beautifully shaped and jutted forwards with no visible means of support.  She tweaked her right nipple, surrounded by its large slightly tanned areola, until it was erect and rock hard, then her left, so that both stood out like walnuts.

"Got to look good for my picture," she said.

My eyes went over the narrowing of her waist and then to where it broadened out into her shapely hips, the erotic curve of her bare buttocks and her long shapely legs.  My eyes were ineluctably attracted to her vaginal lips, as smooth and pink as a ripe peach.

She noticed.

"How about like this," she said, and stood with her legs apart and her hands on her hips.  Her vaginal lips parted to give a little glimpse of the treasures in between.

Oh no!  My cock was coming up again!




°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°


Part four



It was so cute.  My new found friend just couldn't control himself.  He must never been nude in public before.  I have no problem being nude around other people, as long as they are dressed as I am....so mostly only on the nude beaches.

But Joe wanted me to walk naked through the Hotel lobby. Where I work!  The nerve of him! He got us into this mess, with his “Dare”!

He wanted me to walk into “My” place of employment.  Be seen by my co-workers, people that I oversee, just to get us something to cover-up with.

If only Manuela and the other employee hadn't come out for their break and found our clothes by the back door.  The timing couldn't have been worse.

And what was with these people coming back from the beach so late at night or early in the morning, depending on how you look at it.?

I let him know there was just no way possible that I could do such a thing.  After all, the existing and new guests would see me as well.  There would be such a scandal and I was not about to risk losing my job.  He could have done it just as easily.  The law on the island was: That an individual could walk around in the public, nude, as long as he/she was not in an excited state.

But no one ever did that within the village's limits.  No one was "that" brave.

It did seem an unfair law, because it was always quite obvious when the male was “excited”, as poor Joe was  now.....Again!

Much easier for us gals to hide that fact. (hehehe)

It was starting to become light, still being mid-summer.  We walked a ways down the beach, further and further from the Hotel.  I was trying to figure out a way out of the mess we had gotten ourselves into.  Joe still wanted me to take a picture of him, naked.  I did manage to get some photo’s of him “in the nude,” LOL. “Both” of us.  I had him send the pic’s of himself to my phone.  So I can remember him by.

I almost convinced him to walk naked into the lobby, by having him pull the shortest blade of grass (hehe, they were both small), but he wanted to get a picture of me in the buff as well.  I guess more of a memento than a trophy.  I'm not stuck-up, vain or anything like that, but I have always kept my body in good shape, working out, eating right and such.  I have no problem showing my goods as long as I still have it.  But I would not become a slut in the process.  I still have my values.

“Sure, why not?”  After all he didn't seem to want to have sex with me.  Not sure why?  Maybe he was married?  Maybe he thought I jumped in bed with every man I saw?  It was just...just....That, since my divorce, I had not been with any man and it’s been several months.  HELL!  I was horny for God’s sake!

Since we had traveled a fair distance from the village, there was no chance of us getting caught.  Heck...we had entered the FKK portion of the beach.

So, I struck some sexy poses, which became increasingly more sexually explicit with every turn.  I made sure my nipples were always hard, by pinching them every now and again.  That alone sent electrical shock-wave's down to my clit.  My lips became engorged, along with my clitoris.  When I get excited, my lips always give me away.  They begin to protrude out of their hiding place and look like two fat juicy rooster combs.

I was getting very turned on, exposing myself so for Joe and from his out of control penis, it looked as he was  too.

I pointed out his predicament and told him he, “could get arrested looking the way he did.”

“You mean nude?”

“No, silly, that!”  Pointing at his erection.

It was so cute seeing him embarrassed and all.  Even though the morning air was still quite cool, he did not shrink in my presence.  Such a boost to a girls moral.

Well, after he took several pictures of me, I could tell he couldn't hold back any longer.  I told him, if he didn't want my assistance in relieving his “pressure”, then he would have to take care of it himself.

He claimed that he could not just start stroking himself out here in the public, let alone, in front of a total stranger.

“Total Stranger”!!! “Total Stranger”!!!!  “The nerve!  We're running around without a stitch of clothes on!  You've seen me and my excited pussy in all its glory!  I've seen you and you're pathetic excuse of a pecker pointing straight out!  Like it’s looking for something to bone!  And you have the balls to call me a stranger?!?!”  I belittled him sternly.  It was so not like me to talk like that to anyone.

I saw a look of disbelief in his eyes.  He had never thought that this little demure blond could have so much fire.  In fact, he looked scared.  His dick began to bob up and down.  His breathing became more erratic.  Then, to both our surprises.  He let loose stream after stream of spunk.  It was like a damn fire hose with no one holding it.  Shooting left, right, up and down.  A few drops even hit me on my left breast and on my abs.

I could see Joe's knee's begin to buckle under him, so I rushed to his side to steady him.  We both sat down on the beach.  I had my arm around him.

We both sat there in silence.

I spoke first, seeing that he wanted to say something.

"I have never seen anything quite like that, Joe", I began.
"I mean...I always thought that a guy needed to be physically manipulated in order for him to achieve sexual gratification.  That was an amazing site to be sure.  And....Joe....I'm so sorry I lost my temper.  That was not me....not at all!  It must be hormones or something along that line."

.....(Hormones I would say so!!...I was horny....I definitely needed to be with a man or anyone that was willing to aid in 'My' much needed relief.).....

"It was so very mean of me to say that awful thing about your penis's size.  It is not small or pathetic at all.  In fact, every woman would love to have something that nice to play with."

As I reached out with my free hand and placed it gingerly in the palm of my hand.  It began to deflate rapidly after such an intense release.  There was still some remnants of semen dribbling out.  I softly squeezed the loose skin along the shaft forward toward the head.  The skin completely covered the tip of his dick and some more seed escaped onto my fingers and over my hand.

The whole time that I was playing with his manhood, he looked deep into my eyes.  I couldn't tell what they were saying to me.  He slowly drifted off  to sleep.  His head on the lap of my crossed legs.  I could feel his breath on my slightly parted pussy lips.  My hair covered my breasts and gently brushed across his smooth shaven face.

I took his cell-phone from his relaxed hand and called Ingrid at the front desk of the Hotel.

The morning sun had already broken horizon when Joe woke up.  I could see and hear him sniffing the air.  His eyes were still closed and I knew he could smell the musky aroma of my moist pussy.  My legs were beginning to cramp up a little from not moving during his nap.  I was grateful for his stirring.  As he began to sit up and looking at me in disbelief, I was finally able to stretch out my legs.  My nipples were rock hard from the gentle breeze that was blowing across them.

"Agnetha?"

"No.  Sorry love.  I'm not the blond from ABBA.....But I have been told many times that I could be her sister."  I answered with a smile.

"Oh my God.  I'm so sorry.  Anna.  I knew who you were.  I must have dozed off for a bit," he replied.

I could tell he was in a slight fog with all that transpired over the past few hours.  "Joe dear, I have some good news and some bad news."

"Well give me the good news first," he demanded kindly.

"Okaaay....Well.  While you were napping, I got a hold of Ingrid using your Handy....and she said she can bring us some swim attire."

Joe's eye's lit up with joy.  "That's fantastic.  How soon can she get here?"

He began to look around and see some people walking toward their location.  He also noticed a couple of women sitting only a few meter's away.  A young couple were swimming nearby.  There were also several teenagers playing on the beach, on the other side of us.

"Well that's the 'Bad News'.....she can't come till she gets off of work, which was still several hours away.  So we are stuck here till then."

"Oh no, this can't be happening again."  He placed both his hands on his lap, covering his genitals.

"What's wrong luv?  You getting a woody again?  You are such a naughty little boy, aren't you?"  I teased.  "Well at least you're at the only place on earth where an erection on a guy won't get you in trouble.  The islands FKK beach."

"No.  Not really, Anna.  It's called 'morning wood'.  I get one every morning.  It won't go down till I pee!"  He said rather loudly....."Wait!!!...You mean I'm on a Nude Beach?....A 'Naked' nude beach?"

The girls closest to us must have heard him.  They looked our way and had big grins on their faces.  The teenager's stopped what they were doing and looked our way as well.



°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°



Part five



Looking at this incredibly sexy woman in the early dawn light I was incredibly aroused.  She looked at my gently throbbing penis and smiled.  She parted her legs.  I could see her inner vaginal lips swollen and glistening as they protruded through her outer lips.  My God!  She was aroused as well.  She was aroused by the sight of my naked body, by the sight of my throbbing penis, my engorged and heavy balls.  Suddenly with that thought the orgasm came over me uncontrollably.  I hadn't had release of any sort for weeks and the pressure in my balls was intense.  A great jet shot out from the tip of my penis.  I couldn't stop it.  My balls were contracting rhythmically, my cock was pulsating and I was systematically spraying this amazingly sexy woman who was laughing ecstatically at the sight.

It was at the same time thee most embarrassing and intensely pleasurable thing that ever happened to me.  Only when it was over did I feel that dreadful humiliation that comes with having disgraced yourself.

"I'm sorry," I muttered.

"I should think so," she said, "that should have been up me, not over me."

"Oh?" I suddenly felt very tired and we lay down on the beach side by side.  I felt a hand cradling my balls and playing with my penis.

"Very nice," she said, and I could tell from the rhythmical movement of her other hand that she was rubbing her girly place.

"Oh dear.  Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!  What had I done?"

I drifted off to sleep.  Dreaming about the blonde girl from ABBA.

I woke with a start.  There was sun on my face.  There was something warm and soft next to me.  For a moment I didn't know where I was. I opened my eyes.  Oh My God!  The soft thing next to me was a girl's c..., sorry a girl's vagina.  I looked round alarmed, my head had been resting on Agnetha's vagina!  It was a few seconds before I remembered.

I'd been naked on the beach with Anna from the hotel - ten times sexier than whats-her-name and I'd tossed off in front of her.  Oh no!

I looked wildly round.  Two horrible things struck me.  The beach was crowded with naked people and my penis was erect!

Two completely naked teenage girls were a few yards away giggling.  My God they'd seen my erect penis!  I clapped my hands over it.

"My God Anna.  What are we going to do!"

"Relax," she said, "Ingrid is bringing some clothes - this afternoon.  We have all day in the sun.  But you have to get that down.  It isn't really allowed."

The girls were giggling even more and I suddenly felt extraordinarily naked.  I was desperate to give Anna one, but of course I never would.  She was far too intimidating, but there was no way my cock was going to go down with that sexy nude creature next to me.

There was only one thing I could do.  I'd run.  I just had to get it over with.  I'd go back to the hotel, keep my hands over my privates and get let back in my room.

Oblivious of the stares I ran onto the textile beach.  Oh My God!  I was naked running past all these people.  The hoots and hollers of the people who must have thought I was doing it for a joke ringing in my ears.  Up the beach, past the Hotel's swimming pool and there my courage failed me.  I dashed behind an old building and stood naked and trembling!  I'd done it now.  Whatever was I going to do?

That was where Anna found me.

"What on earth made you do that!  I had a Hell of a time keeping up with you!"
She wasn't happy.  She wasn't happy at all.  I did notice that she had a beach towel wrapped around her.  It barely covered her tits.  I could make out the top halves of her areolae on her perfectly tanned mammaries.  Her face had an expression of sternness on it.  I became worried in an instance.

"Stand with your legs apart," she said.

"What?"

"You heard me."

I did as I was told.  I always do with these intimidating women.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.  My voice trembling.

"Plan B"

"Plan B?"

"Yes Plan B to get your pecker down."

It was only when her foot was swinging back and I realized that she'd made me stand with my bare balls dangling in a very vulnerable position that I remembered what her not so nice way of achieving that aim was.



°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°


Part six



I couldn't believe what Joe did!  I was so furious with him.  I told him that My friend and co-worker was going to show up after her shift with some clothes.  I have no idea what possessed him to run back to the Hotel.  If he was embarrassed about being seen in broad daylight on a nude beach.  I would have thought it would be far more embarrassing to be seen running through the family clothed section of the beach near the Hotel.  What a goofball!

I was so lucky that the girls that were closest to us on the beach were kind enough to lend me their beach towel.  They laughed as Joe spotted them, and stood up, grabbed his erection and took off down the beach.  The youngest of them, a pretty little brunette, saw me get up and started out after him.  She stopped me and handed me her towel, "You may need this if you decide to run after him.  Too bad he didn't stay.  It would have been fun to see what he was going to do with his boner.  We don't get to see too many of them."  They both laughed.  They did appear to be on the younger side, but still old enough.

It was quite difficult to run with the towel wrapped around my body.  The towel fell off a couple of times while in pursuit.  I found it best to just hold it in front of me, covering my breasts and vagina.  But this meant that those looking my way got to see a bouncing ass.  All I could think about was, well at least it wasn't flabby.  I didn't know what I'd do to Joe when I caught him.  For his own sake, he had better make it all the way to his room.

As I neared the Hotel, I wrapped the towel around my sweaty body.  That was quite a run along the beach.  Running on sand is one hell of a work-out....And when I workout hard, my adrenalin and hormones are running at an elevated level.  So seeing the object of my anger hiding behind the hotels pool pump-house was not going to end well for him.

"Joe!!!...What the Hell did you think you were doing?  I told you that Ingrid was going to bring us clothes in a few hours.  There was no need for you to run!  People were laughing at you.  Some took pictures!  You looked like a rabbit with his balls on fire!  Jumping up and down, holding onto your willy.  So people already had their camera's out and ready.  I can only imagine how many pictures of my ass will end up on the Internet because of your damn stunt.  If my boss finds out, I bet I will lose my job!  Ach du Lieber!...and you're still hard!  How is that even possible?  Do like to show off your pecker to strangers?  Please don't tell me you are some kind of pervert or degenerate!  I kind of like you, but not if you're that type of a person!"

He looked like a scared little animal.  I was not in the mood to put up with any shenanigans.  I was mad and I wanted him to know.  I ordered him to spread his legs wide, place his hands on his hips and face me.  I was going to help him get rid of his boner, with "Plan B".  The fear in his eyes was priceless.  I could see his nuts dangling under his penis, which was sticking out angrily at me.  They made such a tempting target.  Joe's eyes widened as he saw me make a running start toward his nut sack.  Just as I neared them, I raised my right leg.  His hands left his hips and went to cover his defenseless crotch.

"Anna!!!!  Gott im Himmel!!  Was machst du denn?"  Ingrid came around the corner.  She insisted on knowing what was going on? Some guests had informed her that there was some kind of a commotion by the pool.  Something to do with a streaker so she was forced to investigate.  She figured it might have something to do with me and the house guest from the night before.  Ingrid stopped me from kicking Joe in the balls in the last second.  Reminding me that he is a "Guest" in the Hotel.

Ingrid handed me a bathrobe which I gladly and quickly put on.  I looked at Joe, and told him, "You're in luck lover boy.  There is also 'Plan C'.  Maybe a dip in the cold water of the swimming pool will help with the swelling."  I grabbed his arm, my friend grabbed his other and we proceeded to drag him over to the edge of the pool.  There were a couple of guests in the pool splashing around.  They stopped what they were doing to observe the funny site that presented itself in front of them.  I have to admit, I guess it was kind of funny to watch two gorgeous women dragging a guy with a ragging hard on, and about to throw him into the pool.

Joe was begging for us to let him go and not to throw him into the pool.  "No please!! People will see me!", he pleaded.

"Well you should have thought about that before you decided to pull off your silly stunt."  I let him know, as we threw him into the deep end of the pool.  I reached under my robe and tossed him the towel I had on.  The people in the pool couldn't stop laughing.  More guests arrived and many were taking pictures of the naked man in the pool.

I heard him yell, "How could you?  How could you?  I'll get you for this!  One way or another I will!"

"Sure you will nature boy.  Oh and if you want your camera phone back, it will be at the front desk.  I'm sure one of girls there will be happy to assist you.  After they take a look at all of the pictures of you on it.  Somehow the pictures of me must have gotten deleted.....Hmmm?"

I turned around and walked away, but not before I winked and blew him a kiss.


The End?

No comments:

Post a Comment