Tuesday, October 30, 2012

EmbarrASSment at the Bar



EmbarrASSment at the Bar.
By Deine Freundin

Part 1


I'm a student at a local University.  I tend bar to help pay for my tuition.  The place I work is near the campus, so many of the clientele are students from school.  I am exceptionally fit, having been on the High School swim team helped accomplish that.

I was working the late shift one night.
I know from experience...the drunker the man is at the bar + the more skin I show = the more they will drink = the more I get tipped.
This night was no exception.

There was a big game on T.V. that night, with a rival school, so the place was packed.  Many regulars showed up as well.  I was working with another bartender, Ann.  She was dressed for the kill that night, wearing the tightest low-riders I've ever seen, a shear waist length beige colored blouse.
Under which she wore a nude color bra.  When the light hit her top just right, her dark areola's were plainly visible.

As the night progressed, it was also clear she was going commando...The tart.  She knew how to work it *hehe*

I knew this could be a big night for me, financially, so I wore a black skimpy short spandex skirt, some nude coloured pantyhose...

(No panties. I found that I just sweat more when I'm wearing hose.  That damn panel plus panties makes it feel like a rain forest down there.  I was going to wear a pair of thongs, but that damn string irritates my puckered little starfish *hehe*)

...I also wore the highest knee high black boots I owned.
(Men are suckers for gals in those.)
My top was a matching spandex halter-top...Kind of looked like a sports bra....only less material.  It had a solid strap on top, that fit over my head and clipped in the back, just like some bras do.  It squeezed my ample boobs together, causing a huge cleavage valley.  It also showed off my belly ring.  I swear, the more piercings a gal has and the bigger the boobs...The dumber a guy becomes :-)

I was careful not to have any 'wardrobe' malfunctions.  I always bent at the knees, to get glasses or beer from coolers under the bar.  I did have to be careful though, while reaching for liquor, that was stored in cabinets above the bar.  There was a small step-stool that made it easier.  Many of the guys were paying attention to me more then the game.  I was really working it that night.  I filled up several tip jars....and the night was not even half-way over.

I would lean on the counter and press my arms together to accentuate my cleavage when giving some guy his drink....making sure that I leaned far enough forward, stretching on my tiptoes, to give guys seated on the other side of the bar, a nice view of my muscular thighs and tight ass.

The bar counter was in a 'U' shape.  Television sets were behind the lengths of each counter.  At the bottom of the 'U' was where the Taps, Ice and Soda dispensers were located.

Ann was showing a ton of butt-crack to the patrons.  She too was bringing in some large tips herself.  As the night grew later, the drunks grew bolder.  They started trying to throw peanuts into the Ann's Butt cleavage as well as between my massive globes.  Ann and I thought we could use this to our advantage and make some extra money.  So we offered our 'slots' as targets, at a dollar a nut.  If they stayed in their perspective target, they would be rewarded with a kiss.

If they wanted to retrieve the nut themselves, they were welcome to try, for a mere retrieval fee of Twenty dollars.

This game went on for quite a while, and was getting more attention then that on the big screens.  One of the peanuts tossed into Ann's crack, while she was not looking and had bent down to pick up something from the bottom shelf, found it's way well down below.

Well beneath, just the tip of her upper crack.  The guy that tossed the nut knew it was buried deep down and quickly offered the Twenty dollars to get it back.

Ann was in shock.  She knew it had slipped to the bottom of her bottom.  "I don't think so buddy!"

He came back with, "Hey?  Are you going back on your own rules, Hun?"

It became obvious that if we didn't go through with it, there was a good chance we might have a riot on our hands.  After all, alcohol tends to turn even the wimpiest man, into a 'Brave Heart'...with no IQ.

I came to Ann's defense ….or so Ann thought *hehe*
I said, "That the previous 'Retrieval Fees' were for just if the peanut was still in sight.  If it was not in sight...."

Ann interrupted, "...If you can't see it...then you can't get it!"

I replied, "...Uh...No….I was going to say, It would cost Fifty Dollars.  You game, Ann?"

"But we've already made close to a Thousand dollars in tips......EACH!"  Ann answered.

"Well, let's see if we can get over that Thousand mark!" I said laughing.  I was surprised, when Ann agreed.  I guess she needed the money as bad as I did.  Or she knew that all hell would break lose if we didn't go through with it.

The guy, clearly drunk, wanted to know what will it be?  He told everyone there, he was willing to pay the extra cost in order to get that nut back....and plopped down a crisp Fifty dollar bill on the counter.

We ushered him to the opening of the counter.  Ann grabbed the Grant and placed it in her tip jar.  She stood up straight and tall.  The guy, getting cheered on by the other drunks, tried to put his hand down the back of Ann's super tight jeans.  He had a very difficult time, so Ann sucked in her gut the best she could to make it easier for him.  With his hand all the way down the back of her jeans, he yelled out, "This hottie ain't got anything on under dem britches!"

Ann blushed a bright crimson red.
Everyone erupted in laughter....which got even louder as his hand came back out with a peanut in between his finger and thumb.  With the crowd still cheering, he placed the nut in his mouth and promptly ate it.  The noise drowned out the televisions.

The night was going very well...until I had to replace one of the kegs for the taps.  I'm in fairly great shape, but this keg was larger than most.

I was able to get it in place and hooked up.  But I also noticed a huge tear in my hose.  I excused myself and quickly went to the restroom to remove them.  Up until then, my skirt seemed to stay in place because of the contact with the material of the pantyhose.  But now, I could feel it slide up my skin, as I moved about.  It was near closing time...only an hour...so I figured, if I was careful, I could get through this, with no embarrassment.

.....or so I thought.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


EmbarrASSment at the Bar.
By Deine Freundin

Part 2


I let Ann know what happened.  That I, like her, was in commando mode.  She couldn't stop laughing.  I now had to be careful while leaning over the counter from now on.  Every step I took, made the material of my already short skirt ride up my hips.  I was spending more time pulling the damn thing back down in place, then I was serving customers.  Ann was loving it.  She already was over the 1K marks in tips.  I was getting close.

Closing time was approaching.  I was grateful for that until Jim, the bar owner came in and announced, that since the game is not over and looks like it will head into extra time, we will remain open till the game was over.  The crowd loved it, because that meant they could keep up with their game.

Damn I thought, how can I keep this going?  The longer the night went on, the more chances I had to accidentally end up flashing my womanly charms.  Some of the drunkard's seemed to realize that something was amiss.  My personality seemed to have changed.  I guess I wasn't as friendly as before.  I asked Ann if she had any extra panties or pants, of course she didn't.

Then, it dawned on me, I could use a pair of the waitress's aprons.  One in front and one in back.  That should protect my dignity.  They were black. So it would still look like I had on a skirt.  So that is what I did.  Now with a new burst of confidence, I went back to work.

Unfortunately, along with with that confidence, came a bit of recklessness.  I had become overwhelmed with orders and had forgotten to pull my skirt back into place.  As I was climbing our little stepladder to reach for a bottle of liqueur from one of the overhead cabinets, I could feel a cool breeze against th side of my thighs.  Several of the guys noticed a flash of skin.  As I began to climb down, I also felt a couple of peanuts being flicked against my upper thighs.


(To be continued at some later date)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Miss! (Waves a $20 bill)

    Won't you PLEASE finish this exciting story? Or take off the aprons, and pick this up off the floor?

    Great fun!

    ReplyDelete