Friday, March 28, 2014

A Robbers Prerogative

This is a work of fiction to be enjoyed by readers of the appropriate age. If you are underage, do not read any further.
Feed back is always welcomed and appreciated.

If you are Fans / Friends from the ASN Storyboard...I would love to hear from you.





A Robbers Prerogative 
By Deine Freundin


Part One


I had received a nice severance package from the company which I had worked for, for over 20 years, closed their doors. I decided to reward myself with a nice diamond necklace I had seen at the only jewelers in our small town. Strange how a small piece of pressure crushed carbon, can get a girl out of saddened slump and make the gloomiest of days turn to sunshine.

As a successful business woman, I never had much time for any long-term relationships. Men to me were much like some of the jewelry I owned. Some I liked a lot and would keep around for quite some time. Others, I would only have a short time, then get rid of.

I knew Otto, the owner of the Jewelry store "A Girls Best Friend", fairly well. We were classmates ever since we were old enough to attend school. He had always had somewhat of a crush on me all through our time in school. I never paid him much attention.

As an adult, I was always cordial to him when we would pass on the streets.

He was pleasantly surprised to see me when I walked through the door of his store. 

I pointed out which item I was interested in. After sizing it, he informed me to come back in a week to pick it up.

A week later I entered his shop at the appointed time, first thing in the morning. Actually, two hours before opening. I was surprised he was opening so early, but I figured he wanted to make me happy, as it was an expensive sale. I had asked for the earliest time possible. 

The feminine side of me wanted to look my best for my new accessory. So I wore my favourite sexy ensemble. A skintight leather mid-thigh skirt. A pair of fishnet stockings, garters with matching thong panties. My most relieving Victoria's Secret brassier, covered with a black semi-sheer satin blouse. I kept all of the buttons open and tied the shirt tightly closed just above my belly-button. Showing off my firm abs. I also sported my sexiest knee-high "Fick mich Stiefel". 

Sometimes a gal just wants to look trashy after always having to look prim and proper. I like the reactions I get out of men.... and some women. There are a whole range of emotions and comments. None of which bother me much, when I'm in "That" mood. *hehe*

Otto was speechless when he saw me walk through the door. I couldn't help but stifle a chuckle at his discomfort. I sat at the counter and waited for him to bring out my necklace. He was stuttering a bit as he approached me, carrying the item on a black velvet tray. His eyes were wide open. I figured it was because he was staring at my ample cleavage, which my tight bra was producing for his pleasure. 

But then I noticed his eyes were not looking at me nor my bosom, but rather behind me. Precisely at that moment two hooded men burst through the front door of his store. One of them, a very tall body-builder type, was brandishing a shotgun. The other, a much shorter and skinnier man, a pistol. The one with the pistol turned and locked the door and closed the blinds of the store. The man with a shotgun pointed the barrel at us both and told us not to move. 

Otto looked over at the button for the silent alarm, but he was too far away from it. Mr. Shotgun told me to stand up and turn around slowly. Pistol man, ran up to Otto and knocked the tray with my necklace on it, to the ground. He told my Otto to raise his hands and not to try anything funny.

The two intruders both whistled at me. Calling me "One hot number". They forced the two of us into the back stockroom. They made Otto give them the keys the storage vault and glass display cases out front. The shotgun wielder left us at the mercy of the pistolero. 

The sound of smashing glass could be heard from the front of the store. I became very frightened as did Otto from the way he was shaking. He actually looked as if he was going to throw-up. I myself felt like fainting. Especially after the smaller man told us, they will be leaving shortly, but not until we took off all our clothes.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked.

"You heard me, Bitch!!! You too pretty boy!"

He ordered us to disrobe, while waving his pistol around. 

I untied my blouse, while Otto began to remove his shirt. He begged for him to not hurt us and leave us alone. I also told him we won't call the police until they were well gone. 

He said, he had to make sure we were bound and gagged, so they could make a clean getaway.

I pleaded for him to just tie us up. That there was no need to make us strip.

He told me, "It was a 'robbers prerogative', to make us strip" and laughed so evil it made my stomach ache.

I few minutes later, Otto was naked standing beside me with his hands covering his manhood. I was down to just my boots, stockings, garters and thong, when shotgun man entered the backroom carrying a large sack that looked to be stuffed full of jewelry.

"Holy Shit! Dude. Damn, that broad is hot! Why are you stripping them?"

"We were.....Because I figured this way, they won't be running out after us when we leave."

I was informed to remove "Everything". 

As I was bending over to remove my boots, I couldn't help but notice Otto's hands fidgeting in front of his groin. It was obvious that he was becoming aroused as more and more of my clothes were coming off. The two captors began to readjust their trousers as well. A minute later, I was as naked as Otto. I feared that these men would have their way with me.

As the bandit with the shotgun kept an eye on us, the smaller thief forced a highly aroused Otto to sit in a chair. His arms were tied behind his back and his legs were bound to the front legs of the chair. I could easily see his testicles and throbbing, uncircumcised penis flail about as he tried to work himself free. The little guy ripped the cloth part of my panties from their straps and forced it into Otto's mouth. It was plain to see, he was having a hard time breathing. A mixture of sweat and tears were streaming down his cheeks.

After Otto was secure, Pistol guy looked at Otto's erect penis, which was pointing straight up from between his spread legs and said, "Looks like this shit is turning your ass on. Is it? And don't bother trying to work loose the ropes. They will only get tighter, the more you try!"

Next I was forced to straddle Otto's legs and sit on his lap, facing him. I could feel his warm penis pressed against my hard cold stomach. Otto's face was buried deep between my breasts. My nipples became erect when they came in contact with his face. He was having a very difficult time breathing. My arms were forced around his neck and secured in place to the back of the chair, behind Otto's back. My ankles were tightly tied to the back legs of the chair so my legs were spread wide apart on Otto's lap. 

My tormentor then tore Otto's boxers and stuffed shreds of them into my mouth. I could smell and taste the salty remnants of male sweat and body fluids. It was gross. I wanted to throw up. 

I could actually feel my vagina was opening up wider in this position. My wet lips were rubbing against Otto's erection. My engorged exposed clit was rubbing against a very hard dick. The heat off Otto's pecker was having a very welcomed effect upon my womanly treasure. Even though the scenario was quite scary...It was a tad bit erotic as well. I could not believe that this whole scene was actually turning me on.

The little thief pulled Otto's head back away from my chest. "You still with us mate? Looks like if you suffocate between those beauties, you'll die a happy man." He let out a healthy laugh. He then let go of his head and pinched my erect nipples and ran his hand down towards my backside. His long finger found my puckered starfish. My virginal backdoor was violated and I began to squirm up and down to expel the intruder. He then removed his finger and entered my now dripping wet vagina. My lips became swollen. I could feel my fluids pour out and cover the thugs finger and hand.

"Looks like the Ho's as turned on as the little geeky owner is!", he blurted out maniacally. "You two have fun!...Oh...and if you do manage to free yourselves, don't bother looking for your clothes. We're taking them with us." He continued laughing. 






A Robbers Prerogative
By Deine Freundin


Part Two


We waited a while before trying to free ourselves. Making sure the robbers actually left. I managed to wedge a small corner of Otto's shredded underwear between his forehead and my chin. After several tugs and with a little help of my talented tongue, the underwear pieces exited my mouth. I told Otto to lean his head as far back from my chest as possible. In no time, I pulled my thong remnant from his mouth using my teeth. He was breathing more normally in a few seconds.

He apologized to me for what had happened.

I told him it wasn't his fault.

His penis had softened somewhat, but was still plump as it lay between his legs, It was now positioned under my open pussy. I tried to stand up to see if I could work our constraints loose. My still erect nipples were brushing across Otto's face. He tried to turn his head, but that only caused my nipples to poke him in the eyes, enter his ears, nostrils and at times...his open mouth. I was quickly becoming aroused...Again. Although I doubt my horniness ever really subsided.

After a while, I could feel Otto's penis regain its girth.  My plump lips had slowly surrounded the foreskin covered head of his penis. I knew if I tried to move around anymore, his penis would easily slip inside me. I asked Otto to try to lean forward so I could try to stand up and maybe work loose the ropes from the legs of the chair.

BAD IDEA!!!

I lost my balance and I felt the pressure of a very thick pecker enter my womanhood. Now....I might add...I am by no means a virgin. But...It had been a couple of years since I had experienced the pleasure of a man inside me. His warm throbbing penis plunged so deep into me, that I did not instantly jump off of it. It felt so good inside me.

Otto apologized profusely, "Oh my God Anna...I'm so sorry. I lost my balance. I didn't mean to."

"No Otto...It's my fault! No need to apologize." 

I didn't want him to know, just how much I longed for the feeling I was having at that moment. With my busy work schedule, I had neglected my feminine desires. I often masturbated myself to sleep...and would pleasure myself awake in the mornings. It was a great way to release my pent up sexual frustrations. It actually became a daily routine for me over the years. I came to believe, I didn't need a man anymore. But now...at this moment, at this time, in this situation...I was having a difficult time denying my animalistic urges. I pressed my chest deep against Otto's face, motorboating him. My instincts kicked in. The long denial of my inner charms took over. I began to raise myself slowly and lowered my vagina gingerly onto Otto's blood-filled organ.

Otto looked into my eyes, trying to understand what was happening. It wasn't too long before my thrusts were met by his. 

After a several minutes of slow riding, it wasn't too long before I was riding him like I rode my horse. My moans became louder. His grunts intensified. The chair was lifting off the ground with each of our thrusts. Just as we were on the verge of one of the most intense orgasms either of us had had in quite some time, we fell backwards on the floor. The chair legs gave out and broke apart. The ropes unraveled from our extremities.   

Otto's penis slipped out of my sopping wet vagina. The purple head erupted with spurts upon spurts of cum across his chest and my boobs. It looked like it had been quite some time since he had sex as well. Again he apologized.

What a guy, I thought to myself. We just had a great sexual experience....and he APOLOGIZED!?!?  Well...maybe he should. After all, I still had not finished completely. I mean, I had several small tremors. But the Big Quake never hit home. 

We slowly pulled our sticky bodies apart. After some time I stood on my wobbly legs and walked towards the front showroom. The blinds were still closed and the room was totally trashed. I looked back at Otto. He forced his foreskin over his dick.  He was still dribbling streams of semen as he squeezed the last remnants of cum from his quickly deflating penis. 

If this had transpired differently and was meant to be a sexual situation...I probably would have helped him clean up. I have not had a man in my mouth for such a long time, I had forgotten what it would taste like?

Otto tried to use his phone, but the thieves had ripped it from the wall. 

I carefully walked across the glass covered showroom floor and was overjoyed to see my purse still under display counter. I was about to call the police with my mobile...when reality set in. We were both totally naked...and neither of us relished the idea of being on display in our current state of undress.

My vehicle was still parked in front of the store. I knew I had a full length trench coat on the rear seat. Thankfully it was still early. I stealthily crept out to my car. My biggest fear was to be spotted outside with nothing on. Strange as it may sound, since I am an avid visitor to many nude beaches. Funny how being nude in a place where you're not supposed to be is so frightening. My legs were still weak from the constraints and the denied orgasm. I slipped a few times, but made it safely without being spotted. I quickly sat in the front seat. My juices seeping onto it. The cool leather on my bare bottom felt good. I was trying to regain my breath, taking in what had just transpired. How scary the whole episode was. How erotic it was. I began rubbing breasts...pinching my nipples...pleasuring myself down below. It wasn't long before I achieved the orgasm I was longing for. My car windows steamed up from my activity. 

I could see Otto looking at me through the parted blinds of his store window. I thought to myself, I should just leave and drive home. Try to forget what had just happened to me. If it wasn't for the fact my purse and all my credit cards were still in his store, I probably would have.  I found an emergency blanket under my coat. After I put the coat on, I grabbed the blanket for Otto. 

Inside the store I found a cowering scared Otto covering his penis with his hands. Like he did when he was forced to strip earlier. I couldn't help but chuckle. 

"Really Otto? After what we just went through, you're still shy? I saw all you had to offer, which I must say, makes me wonder why you never married? You have nothing to be ashamed of. Not to mention, you saw more of me then you ever expected. Right?" I tossed the blanket to him. He quickly wrapped it around himself. As I reached for my mobile, Otto approached me holding the necklace I wanted to buy. 

He told me it was covered by several pieces of broken glass. He placed it in a case and put it into my purse. 

"No charge" he said with a smile. "I will just tell the police and my insurance company, that the thieves stole it."

I hugged and kissed him deeply as we waited for the arrival of the authorities.

To this day, part of me wonders if this was actually a real robbery or partially staged by Otto to get me to have sex with him? Either way...I came out ahead with an expensive necklace, with no loss of my severance pay. 


The End.


3 comments:

  1. nice story. I like it. also by the way didn't you say you were going to stop writing erotic stuff due to your relationship?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...some one actually posted a comment :-)

    Thank you...Thank you...Thank you <3

    I'm glad you liked the story.
    As to your question.....I don't think I ever said that I would NEVER write again...but more along the line....I will not be able to write as much.
    Yes...I did get married...and my new husband is not into the erotica that I am...and I would never hurt him.

    Sadly....as of late, I have been going through some difficult times, medically speaking...and I needed a pleasant distraction....so I wrote a quick story....but only posted it here.

    I am glad you replied...I have been giving up on ever seeing a post on my stories. It really means a lot to me...and brightened my day immensely. You have a wonderful day...you certainly made mine :-)

    Thanks again Shaquille....I'm glad you liked the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoyed this story and a lot of the ones over at IO's board. Thanks for sharing and I hope you will resume one day.

    ReplyDelete